New place to eat in Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The people at Macao, the best pizza and food place in La Vega have expanded to Santiago. They are having a soft opening now with pizzas this week and then next week they will start with the different filets and fish dishes.

Menu is limited according to the owners but good.

Located on Metropolican Ave between Bon and Hagen D?z, on the corner of Rep?blica del L?bano. Called MACAO II as far as I know.. right on the corner.

HB

Reactions: mike l

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Went there on Saturday nght
Pizza is good
Salad could have been better, but I ll go back later in the week.

Reactions: mike l

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
They do not serve salad. I think you missed the place.
With all of this rain, they have not been able to do much, but I have had three pizzas there, and I really enjoy them!!

HB

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
I just ordered 2 pizzas from Macao tonight and they were Great!!! Large Veg. Pizza with lots of toppings 530 pesos.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Located between Bon and Hagen Daz..........oh man that is just toooo tempting. Pizza then ice cream!!!!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Another place to check out In Los Jardines is Olive's...on the street opposite the big OmegaTech computer store near Texas and 27. They have lunch and dinner special that change about every month or so. Right now the lunch specials has 4 or 5 really good entrees for 149 pesos (plus taxes) and dinner is 4 or 5 great salads for 99 pesos!

The restaurant specializes in light/healthier cuisine and has a pretty extensive and reasonable regular menu as well...

Reactions: SantiagoDR