new-ish place to eat in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
mofongo , Calle Ayuntamiento next to the government building - the owner used to work at the waterfront - varied selection of food at reasonable prices with good presentation and real veg instead of the usual one slice of cucumber and tomato- plus he seems to enjoy his work

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
mofongo , Calle Ayuntamiento next to the government building - the owner used to work at the waterfront - varied selection of food at reasonable prices with good presentation and real veg instead of the usual one slice of cucumber and tomato- plus he seems to enjoy his work

It's great to see you can write more words than a one liner and now we want more....

More, More, More,...

Let's see the menu...

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I couldn't get the blackboard into my scanner! LOL
A big thumbs up for this one, really enjoyed my experience there and will definately go again!!!!!!

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
JR
I guess you have put the black thumb on it so it must be doomed!!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I've just come passed Bueno Gusto. It has a "to rent" sign on it. Has it closed?

Gilles has finaly packed it in. They used to have decent food at good prices. One of my favorite hangouts. Brahma at 50.00 and Presidente at 60.00. Just not enough customers and the owner Wilson was hitting him for 800./1000.00 US month rent + Electricity etc.
Too bad.

Had lunch there today. BBQ chops with salad and fritos 180 RD. Gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.