Thread: MMS cures cancer, aids etc?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MMS cures cancer, aids etc?

Was just informed about a mineral called MMS and developed by Jim Humble and supposedly it cures cancer, aids etc.
    Miracle Mineral

Has anybody heard of this or tried it?

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a few americans and canadians who take this. Has pretty nasty side effects, and most stopped taking it after a short time.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thxs Matilda.
    From what I've been told it will give you diarhea because one is detoxing. What kind of side effect they were having?

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I know a few americans and canadians who take this. Has pretty nasty side effects, and most stopped taking it after a short time.

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    Thxs Matilda.
    From what I've been told it will give you diarhea because one is detoxing. What kind of side effect they were having?
    diarhea, nausea, vomiting, dizziness.

Stay Frosty!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Despite it appearing to be a scam, people are still going to use it and swear by it. Desperate people, often take desperate measures.

If they feel better (placebo effect) then I'm all for them taking it

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

......as long as they also take the prescribed drugs

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok...nothing cures cancer. I work in genetics and most research we do is leaning toward a genetic predisposition toward many common cancers.
    Best way to describe: You put one copy in a xerox and chances are that copy is fine. You make over 1,000 copies..chances are several will be f"d up. Our cells continuously make copies of themselves...so the older you get...the more likey you are to create "bad" ones and therefore...CANCER! You will get some form down the road(hopefully WAY down), someday.
    We test for those unfortunate individuals who have a mutation (a bad copy from the get-go)that puts them at a HIGH risk for getting it young.
    NO cure! and often the treatment will kill you if the cancer doesn't.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bottom line: best way to give yourself a fighting chance is to know your family medical history..thoroughly(all relatives, first degree on), control what you can(environmental:ex: no smoking/drinking/poor eating habits), exercise and live everyday like its your last.