Any good news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
I'm above ground and I'm happy. I will be at my place in Sosua in about three weeks, and my friends there will have an Ice cold beer waiting for me...So whats up?

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I wasn't sure what to say bullitt! I am happy, the sun is shining here and life is pretty good, considering......... Lucky you, I wish I was going to be there in 3 wks. September is not too far off though.

It may be a bit early in the day for the guys in the DR.

Rio

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
v0_master.jpg

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
No it wouldn't be a surprise, I'll let my imagination run wild. Just wanted to lighten things up, a few more threads like the ones on here now and I was about to suck start my Glock, (I'm being sarcastic) If anyone cares I had a good day, hot , like 125, what would that be in celsius, I should know that, what ever it was hot. I'm looking forward to getting back down there, I have been gone for about 10 weeks,I'm kind of "home" sick. I know this thread is about nothing, but who cares. I hope everyone has had or is having I should say a great day, (it is my bed time and your lunch time). I hope to awake to some good news no matter how small. Have a cold one for me. CHEERS!

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
It's much easier to get folks to look at a car wreck than a flower garden:ermm: Cheers back at ya and have a great visit!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Which means that good news is boring whilst bad news is what sells newspapers which is why they are full of it.... sad, but true! I tried a while ago to start a 'good news' thread and it failed miserably and was quickly closed, c'est la vie!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Always look on the bright side of life
dee doo, dee doody doo dee doo
Come on, sing along!!!!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
dee doo, dee doody doo dee doo :)

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Bullitt, If I felt any better it would be criminal! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the palm trees are swaying in the breeze, there's a bluebird singing on my shoulder!
OK, I made that last bit up.
Good thread, let's all focus on the positive vibes for a while and enjoy being alive, like the man said "you're a long time dead"

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
Hey this is great, You guys came through,thanks!. Well is is 0340 here and I'm just getting up, it is already dawn here, kind of weird. I'm glad all are well, and is is just getting better, hell who knows I may skip to work, Ok that may have been a little over the top. Everyone have a great evening. I'll check back after a while.Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.