under counter fridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdeer

Mar 28, 2006
I'm looking to purchase a fridge and freezer (separate units) that fit under the counter in the kitchen. Looking for name brands such as whirlpool, sub-zero, jen-air etc. Any ideas where in the Puerto Plata area would be the best place to look? Thanks for any comments.
K

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Your best bet - but not best price - will likely be Gonzalez near parque central.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Not sure of the name of the store but here is a large upscale kitchen/restaurant store in the same shopping center that Alphs restaurant is. As you are heading into town go straight at the circle towards the police station. It is on the right hand side.
Maybe someone (lambada since she is in the area) can give you the exact address.
They have loads of stuff but not cheap.

Bob K

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Yes, Equipamos on Plaza 1, on the North side of Luis Ginebra.
Actually, they had a special on a dishwasher sized fridge for around 3000 Pesos (only!). I almost bought it even though I'd have no use for it.
I don't know if it meets the OP's requirements but it seemed to be the best deal in town ever.

... J-D.

rozy12

Nov 22, 2010
I can recommend you to contact Counter Fridge company to solve your problem. I took help from them one time and I got good variety refrigerator.

Thanks,
with regards
-------------------
Counter Fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.