Dinner & A Movie ...In Sosua !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
What a pleasant and refreshing surprise to see a new concept in Sosua!

I stopped by Rocky's Restauraunt Bar & Grill this evening for some take out and I was amazed at the size of the new Theatre Sized screen showing a great movie while people were eating dinner.

It was so quiet, with everyone watching, i did not ask if this a continuous thing or if there is a special movie night etc.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Yes Mike, we are doing Movie night every Wednesday night at 7:30. Admission is free of course and everyone is welcome. Last night we showed "Edge of Darkness" with Mel Gibson and the turn out was great. It was our best movie night yet. Thank you all for attending.

Next week we are panning to show "From Paris with Love", the brand new John Travolta flic. We are also showing all major sporting events snd we are currently the only venue in Sosua showing the 7 AM World Cup games. I am suprised at how many people are up at that hour as the turnouts have exceeded all my expectations but there is always room for more. :)

Take care all and we hope to see you all soon at an event or a movie night.

Rick

Mar 2, 2008
It was good to see you last night, Mike. Always a pleasure.

I've been attending "movie night" since its inception, and I have enjoyed every one. It's always a quiet and respectful crowd, and it's a welcome relief at the end of the day. Certainly something to look forward to on Wednesday nights.

It's a great idea, and Rick is the perfect host!

Bravo, Rick!!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Yes Mike, we are doing Movie night every Wednesday night at 7:30. Admission is free of course and everyone is welcome. Last night we showed "Edge of Darkness" with Mel Gibson and the turn out was great. It was our best movie night yet. Thank you all for attending.

Next week we are panning to show "From Paris with Love", the brand new John Travolta flic. We are also showing all major sporting events snd we are currently the only venue in Sosua showing the 7 AM World Cup games. I am suprised at how many people are up at that hour as the turnouts have exceeded all my expectations but there is always room for more. :)

Take care all and we hope to see you all soon at an event or a movie night.

Rick

I saw " From Paris With love " with John Travolta and it's a good action flick

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
So happy to hear about Movie Night. Can't wait to partake.

Great idea.

Way kewl!

Ro

Reactions: mike l
Status
Not open for further replies.