Craig Honeyman

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I have had an email from the uncle of this expat, supposedly still living in the DR. There is some family news that Mr. Honeyman ought to be aware of. If anyone is in touch with him or if he sees this post, could he please email me (or PM if a member of DR1).

I will be advising the uncle to contact the British Embassy and the north coast Consular Office, since Miss Marple here has never met Mr. Honeyman nor does she take it upon herself to stride forth with bloodhounds and track people down! :cheeky:

I am aware of all previous threads about this man so thank you in advance but there is no need to waste time searching the forums.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am now in communication with Mr. Honeyman. DR1 succeeds where the UK Embassy didn't..........:cheeky: I would have said faster than a speeding bullet but given what happened to Mr. Honeyman a few years back, that wouldn't be the best way of putting it!

Thank you to the people who emailed and PMed with contact suggestions. It was because of you that this was successfully achieved. And in record time :).

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Besides all the BS that this board sometimes generates I firmly believe that it exists to "help" when we can.

Bob K