Satelite radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

enacam

Jul 14, 2009
My first post so forgive me if i get this wrong. Does anyone on the north coast use Sirrus radio and what is the reception like. i am wondering if it is wort while bringing a system down.

Reactions: mike l

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Yes Sirius works. I use it inside my house, but for some reason I lose reception each day for a few hours...from 10:30am-noon and then from 5:30-7ish. I have no idea why.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I had it in my car and it was working good in the beginning, but now it seems like I get a lot of interference from local radio stations so I can never find a frequency. I think there is a way to hook it up directly without using the radio tuner, then this problem would be eliminated.

You can also get a good antenna for the house. I do know it works better on the North Coast then on the South, since the NC is just barely in the umbrella of reception.

enacam

Jul 14, 2009
Thank you

i will be putting it in my home with an antenna just needed to know if it was worth investing in the equipment to bring down. thanks again for the info.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Yes, the investment is worth it, cause otherwies ou won't be listening to any english music.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I couldn't get it to work in Cabrera 2 years ago but have not tried since then.... mine was XM

In theory, you should be able to access it anywhere but that is not always true.

Please let us know if you get reception

Thanks WW

Status
Not open for further replies.