Slingbox and Codetel Blackberry

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Have Slingbox working with Codetel blackberry.....very important with WC going on.
Does anyone else have this or similar setup?

I am asking, because, although I have unlimited BB plan with Claro Codetel, I am still a bit wary about 3G charges.

Does "unlimited" mean unlimited 3G as well?
Most people I have asked say yes.......but I know somebody with a 3G I-phone who pays for a separate unlimited 3G plan at something like RD$5,000pm.
I have no idea why.

Anybody can enlighten?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I have an unlimited BB-plan 3G from Claro, and pay cc.1300 rds per month...

If you read their contract it will say, unlimited means 3GB at full speed, after which you will drop down to 128kb, with no extra costs...

Having had the service for 3 months, and having an esposa who loves downloading movies (all legal of course...:ermm:), I can honestly say I'm perfectly happy with the service, as I do not experience a real slow-down in service after the 3 GB, and only have to pay the amount stated above...

Mariposazul

May 5, 2005
1st: How much is a Blackberry (or similar) from Orange?
2nd: How much is their plan (@ Orange)?

Thanks!

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Don?t bother to tryto contact Orange by email with any queries, they are an ill mannered lot and I presume ignorant as they answer no emails, don?t even acknowledge them.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
has anyone had a good experience with orange to balance out the arguement ?.....I know in this area (sosua) you can never reach anyone that has an orange phone