Friends in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank13

Mar 24, 2004
Hello everybody...I have 2 friends in Sosua that i have not receive news from them for a while...i try to reach them by email but i was not able...both are french canadian Jean-Pierre Gagnon et Jacques Lafleur...

Bonjour Tout le monde ....J'ai 2 amis qui vivent a Sosua dont je suis sans nouvelles depuis un bon bout de temps ...Jean-Pierre Gagnon vit a la Mulata Dos et Jacques Lafleur est le propri?taire du resto-bar ''Jack's'' sur la plage de Sosua ...

Please if one of you know them can you tell them i try to reach them to know how they are....

S.V.P. si quelqu'un de vous les connais ...dites leur que j'essai de le rejoindre ...

Merci...Thanks
they can reach me at
ils peuvent me rejoindre par courriel : frank131313@hotmail.com

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Have you heard from Jean-Pierre Gagnon since 2007? If it's the same Jean Pierre Gagnon he had a little problem over in Nassau, there's a photo here so you could check if this is your friend:
Nassau Guardian July 3 2007

Scroll down to
In the $3 million drug arraignment yesterday

They were pleading not guilty but I don't think we ever heard the outcome
Jean-Pierre Gagnon est un ex-attach? de presse

That's if it is the same Jean Pierre Gagnon. Could be a different one. I do remember when this happened but I've never heard of your other friend, sorry.

Reactions: SKY

Frank13

Mar 24, 2004
yes this is the same Jean-Pierre Gagnon....what a surprise!!!
This explain why i have no news from him for a while....

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
yes this is the same Jean-Pierre Gagnon....what a surprise!!!
This explain why i have no news from him for a while....

Well yes it would ;). Are you in Montreal right now, Frank13? If so, make some enquiries via the correctional system there. If they were found guilty and sentenced, there's a possibility they could have been returned. Canada & the Bahamas have a Transfer of Offenders Treaty.

Details of BAHAMAS Transfer of Offenders Act 1992 (Act No 11 of 1992) are here:

Last edited:

Frank13

Mar 24, 2004
No now i live in China ...this explain also why i have lost his trace ...but i just want to say ...the Jean-Pierre Gagnon i know for sure is not a drug dealer....i am just ....hummmm surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.