oh for goodness sakes

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I just bought a new net for cleaning the pool.....all neatly wrapped up in plastic, got it home and the thing is completely flat - whats that all about ...how can a net be flat ....grrrr

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Skimmer Type

I just bought a new net for cleaning the pool.....all neatly wrapped up in plastic, got it home and the thing is completely flat - whats that all about ...how can a net be flat ....grrrr

This skimmer type is what we use.
We also have the other (bag) type which we never use.
Try it out, it works well and cleans itself very well, too.

donP

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it may work if you only had two leaves to catch- i like to go down to the bottom and flick centipedes up - I will try it before I burn it - im mending my original with net curtains at the moment

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
who is pete by the way ? seems Im not allowed to mention someone else ....can I request goodness instead, as I would never say pete
......my self made net is better than the weird flat one by the way

I was suprised at the cost of pool nets 470 to 690 pesos for a bit of plastic netting

scandalized of Sosua

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Congestion

remember to click Free Call Pin to make Free Calls Around the World to check for the new 4 digit pin of the day. It changes everyday.
I have never been able to make a call on the weekends. Maybe the servers become congested as everyone is trying to call.
AZB

I expect the congestion is our new friend "Pete"..... he seems to have a shortcut to the airwaves where ever he wants.

He is in the DR..... also relates to the DR abuse of the system... in more than ways than one.

WW

Aug 21, 2007
The flat net is not used for skimming the pool bottom. It is specifically made for skimming off the top surface of the pool. You bought the wrong type of net. Take it back. Tell them you made a mistake, and I bet they will return it for the net you should have bought.

Hope you went to the right pool store.....

Lindsey

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
errm I didnt go to a pool store as they were too expensive --now I have something I dont want, but at a cheap price lol

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
the flat net is perfect for getting unwanted tadpoles out of your pool... if you need a use for your flat net... I can send you the tadpoles??? ;)