Cabana! Sosua! Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
A good friend (educated WSP) needs cabana in Sosua tonight urgent! 6 P.M. - 8.30 P.M. And also next Wednesday and Friday (both days 2 P.M. - 4 P.M.).

Very important! Matter of life and death!

(Must be guest friendly)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a Cabana just outside of Sosua on your left heading to Cabarate. It is before the Coastal station. There is a sign, it is a dirt road just before the German butcher.

I assume you know what a Cabana is.

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
There is a Cabana just outside of Sosua on your left heading to Cabarate. It is before the Coastal station. There is a sign, it is a dirt road just before the German butcher.

I assume you know what a Cabana is.

You were my true hope , SKY!

Thank you! Will start in a little while!

These are hours when wife has painting classes!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Good one William...also if any potential extortionist wants to make some money they just need to setup shop in front of this Cabana and wait for you to show up, take some pics and either pay up or take them to the wife while she's away on painting classes. Way to keep your secret, by announcing it on a public board...Heck someone could just forward this thread to her...

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Good one William...also if any potential extortionist wants to make some money they just need to setup shop in front of this Cabana and wait for you to show up, take some pics and either pay up or take them to the wife while she's away on painting classes. Way to keep your secret, by announcing it on a public board...Heck someone could just forward this thread to her...
Might not need to as her painting classes could very well be going on in one of the rooms at the same cabana...............

Reactions: augustus

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009

Who is William?

Why?

I do not understand.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I think tho OP said a "friend" .I'm sure Afgan is serious and faithful just helping a friend out. As a rule, painters are boring wives.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
pricasso.jpg

apparently this artist didnt use a brush

Status
Not open for further replies.