Canadian Hell Angels in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Antony

I find it really funny every time I see a Canadian Hell Angel riding his toy bike through the streets of Sosua and Cabarete. I wonder what in the world is a white supremacist group doing in a place where most people are of dark skin. Drugs? These fools never grew up and it is sad that they are here promoting their BS.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Hells angels white supremacist, since when?

We have loads in the capital and I personally find them quite entertaining to see in packs. Some truely amazing bikes, and although possibly dangerous a few very cool looking guys maybe caught up in a timewarp but hey that is what the Dominican seems to be about for some.

M

Mr Antony

Muchacho, pero si q eres un tocado...I yet to see a black Hell Angel.

M

Mr Antony

The number 1 rule of the Hell Angels club is whites only, especially if you are immature and did not get enough attention from your mom.

What is amazing to me is to watch grown men act like 15 year olds.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
We have chinos in the capital who belong to the HA's, must admit I havent seen a black member before, but being an international gang I would expect they were open to more modern understandings these day. MAybe they have dropped the old school mentality a little as they seem to be running a much bigger organisation these days.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The number 1 rule of the Hell Angels club is whites only, especially if you are immature and did not get enough attention from your mom.

What is amazing to me is to watch grown men act like 15 year olds.

Absolutely not, there are a number of Hells Angels that are not white. They are a criminal organization that has deep connections with organized crime.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think you will find it very difficult to find a true "hells Angel" in Santo Domingo.

Maybe you are confusing them with the guys that hang out at the Hogs bar just off of Lincoln, I know a bunch of them. Typical family guys with jobs, kids, married etc.

They are guys that are into Harley's and dressing up when they ride. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.

Thread closed. OP is a sock puppet.

Mr Antony seems to have multiple personalities using El Tra and Mr Jones etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.