Thread: Just a thought: Fdez and Merkel???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a thought: Fdez and Merkel???

Wanna bet that Merkel might cancel?

With the PM in J-burg for the 4-0 whipping of Maradona and Co, applauding each of the goals...and now in the semi-final on Wednesday, will the lady fly back to Berlin to meet Fernandez and then back to Johannesburg for the game?

Taking bets??

"Overtaken by events" seems to be a nice theme for this one, jejeje...

"Sorry, Mr. President, but the prime minister has pressing national issues to deal with. Perhaps some other time?"

HB (sober, [email protected]! But the day is still young!)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

We all know what's more important........AT THIS TIME.....and it probably doesn't involve......meeting a president of the Dominican Republic.....El Presidente to his pilot...."Get out the GPS...where going to Johannesurg"...."Oh.....can someone brief me on Soccer...Ahh.....I mean Futbol......Whatever"............

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

man, i thought you meant some sort of romantic relationship!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The Merkel administration is going through a rocky phase just now. A World Win win would help no end. A British PM would probably call a snap election on the strength of it but I believe Germany has fixed-term elections?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Comienza gira por Alemania el presidente dominicano, Leonel Fernández

I should have taken that bet.........

A primera hora de la tarde se reunirá en la sede de la cancillería con la jefa de Gobierno alemana, Angela Merkel, y más tarde ofrecerá una conferencia en la Sociedad Alemana de Política Exterior (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik).
    Comienza gira por Alemania el presidente dominicano, Leonel Fernández | Europa al día | Deutsche Welle | 05.07.2010