Filter Tips - Skinny Little White Things??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyMoo

Jun 29, 2010
Hi Guys!

And before you go any further, smoking is Bad - M'Kay? A filthy, dirty habit but it's one I've got! And no, I?m not a cheapskate or even a Skinny White Thing (I wish!), but I just can?t smoke manufactured cigarettes?

Does anyone out there actually know of somewhere that sells filter tips for hand rolled cigarettes? NOT Rizla papers ? I?ve got those or the tobacco ? I?ve got that as well, all I need are the filters to go in the end?..?

I have asked those few people on the North Coast I know and been sent walking for miles from one Cigar shop to another and from supermarket to supermarket but no joy.

I would be very grateful if someone could let me know if I am hunting a phantom (like Heinz beans, Oxo cubes and flippin? Morphine!) or if they DO exist out here?

Thank you.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah, I'm sure "manufactured cigarettes" don't provide the same "effect" as the ones you roll yourself. I'm thinking you will just have to get used to smoking your "tobacco" straight up. If someone is flying down soon, perhaps they could pay a visit to their local head shop and pick up some of those filters to mule down for you. Might be a bit risky though. Some overzealous guy at aduanas might mistake them for "drug paraphanalia."

MissyMoo

Jun 29, 2010
Thanks for replying.

I don't "Know" but with the number of "inverted commas" you've used, it appears you're suggesting I am enlisting the aid of the good people on this firum to obtain drug "materials"?

I don't know "Much" about that, but would have assumed drug-takers would not want filter tips reducing the intake of their "active" ingredient?

For my part, I smoked Marlboro Red for many, many yaers but two herat attacks and the "advice" of my doctors has persuaded me to switch to home-rolled cigarettes - "ordnary ones" - in prefernce to having a third episode.

If you have any helpful advice to help a genuine OP, I would be grateful...

Mar 2, 2008
MissyMoo, is that you, my friend?

No luck at the cigar shop, I take it?

Please tell Colin that he side-stepped me nicely on the fourth of July, but I won't let you guys leave without a proper send-off.

Tomorrow there is another football game. May I plan on seeing you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.