Pool maintainence

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Can someone give me a good estimate of monthly cost to have someone clean and maintain a small pool and small yard on the north coast?

bebeto007

Mar 22, 2008
Pool maintenance

You can get a Haitiano to work for you between 6000 to 12000 pesos per month. Only problem is the lack of education and you have to usually pay a little penalty for learning curve while educating somebody to do things properly.

My Haitiano costs me 8000 pesos per month and he does really good work on my garden, but nowadays I prefer to do the pool myself since the understanding of word quality is so much different in their head. Hope this helps..

Bebeto

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Hmmmm

That would seem very expensive from my limited knowledge. I know several people that work in offices ect. and they say they make between 5000 - 6000 pesos a month. And they work nines hours M-F and 4 hours on Sat. Is that a normal salary? I would not expect a pool / gardner to spend more than 4 or 5 hours per week taking care of small pool and yard. But obviously you are living there so I will take your word for it.