Cabarete Web Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
A fairly recent post provided a wonderful link to a web page with about six live web cams in Cabarete and some other weather related information, as I recall. The same thread contained six links to the individual live Cabarete web cams. I have searched and searched DR1 without success. My searches for "web cam" and "cam" come up empty. I've searched the "living" and "north coast" threads, also without success.

Does anyone remember the link I am trying to find?

Thank you in advance,

Islander

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
Thank you, that's helpful but not the one I was looking for. It had six cams in and around Cabarete plus a lot more information.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
A fairly recent post provided a wonderful link to a web page with about six live web cams in Cabarete and some other weather related information, as I recall. The same thread contained six links to the individual live Cabarete web cams. I have searched and searched DR1 without success. My searches for "web cam" and "cam" come up empty. I've searched the "living" and "north coast" threads, also without success.

Does anyone remember the link I am trying to find?

Thank you in advance,

Islander

Cabarete winds does have webcams of the street too.

Here's another brand new webcam site looking at Kite Beach Cabarete Kite Beach Webcam | Kite boarding and kite surfing live from the Dominican Republic | Beta Site

The other is looking across the main bay of Cabarete; http://www.cabaretecool.com:8080/

Status
Not open for further replies.