would a haitian political party mean the end of the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
3 years ago illegal haitians in the dr proposed the idea of starting a political party for the interest of haitians
Movimiento dominico haitiano luchar? por representaci?n en instancias de poder?

if this idea were to go through, would that mark the end of the dr? they would definitely win elections in the border provinces and as haitian invaders with conquest on their mind keep leaving hades (haiti) for the dr and outnumber us, they will soon sack all of the dr and will finally united the island under haitian rule. i can't believe that we as dominicans can just stand here when millions of haitians are crossing our border for the sole purpose of conquering our land for themselves, they cross the border and now they want a political party? we dominicans need to stand up for our nation before it's too late

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
I suppose before all of that doom and gloom happens, they would actually need to be citizens in the DR and have the right to vote, would they not? How many Haitian immigrants are DR citizens?

they could definitely pull some strings with the main corrupt political parties and get them legalized. also we were very close to having a president of haitian descent not too long ago and he could've decided to unite the island

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I don't think so just take a look of happened in Bosnia and Herzegovina this will be a similar conflict; Racial, religious and cultural.
Haiti and DR are totally different....
Tamos juntos pero no reburujaos!!!

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.