Activities for kids in La Romana

rubia1

May 10, 2010
Hello everyone! Can anyone give me some advice on what recreational activities are available for kids in La Romana. I am looking for a dance school, tennis school, swimming classes, maybe riding classes, music lessons etc.
If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it:)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Number one, you have to go to Dom Ham, over near the Clinica del Dr. Canela...Just ask, everyone knows where it is!!

They offer Judo out in the Sports area, to the left as you go in. Ask for La Profesora de Judo Walkidia Seipio.....great gal!! Also gymnastics and other sports...

Also, if you go to Dom Ham, ask the owner Carlitos about everything you want to know. There is NO more knowledgeable person in the whole town than him....

HB

rubia1

May 10, 2010
Thans Hillbilly, I'll give it a try. Do you know of any tennis schools? or swimming lessons?

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Dance school La Romana

There's a dance school in La Romana called Pointe - Centro de Danzas.
#35 Calle Francisco Richiez (as you come over the bridge from Casa de Campo into La Romana it's the 2nd turning on your right, it's not far up there on the right hand side - big pink sign)
They teach all types of dance classes (for kids and adults), Tae Kwon Do, music lessons (guitar, piano & singing), pilates and yoga. On weekends they hold short courses in meditation, cooking, make up, wine tasting, even "etiqueta y protocola".

open mon - friday, 8am-1pm / 3pm-7pm
809 556 2808

Last edited: