Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nissan Pathfinder (gasoline)
Year: 2002
Miles: 78,000
Condition: Excellent!
VIN #: JN8AR09X52W600690
Price: US$10,000 or RD$ equivalent

I'm selling my loved Nissan Pathfinder as it's time for a change.
Apart from the odd scratch that can't be avoided driving here, it's in amazing condition.
It runs great, hasn't given me any problems and the interior is "almost" new.

It was originally imported by Santo Domingo Motors (Nissan dealer) and sold as new in 2002.
I have every piece of paper and receipt from new, all the maintenance records, oil changes etc. It has been regularly serviced by Santo Domingo Motors and the filters and oil changed religiously every 3-4,000 miles.

This week (July 8) I took it to "Zee" at AutoFull in Santiago for a complete check over.
I and many others consider Zee to be one of the best mechanics in the DR and he posts on DR1 as "TheHun". He spent a couple of hours going over the brakes, tires, suspension, engine, bearings etc. and in his words, "it's in excellent condition!".

The air-conditioning system was thoroughly checked 2 months ago and the evaporator replaced and still under guarantee.

Photos at Zee's:

jeep_zee_1.jpg

Time to get serious!

jeep_zee_2.jpg

Checking all the moving bits, suspension, bushes, brakes, bearings etc.

jeep_zee_3.jpg

Adjusting a wheel bearing.

Feel free to contact Zee below if you have any questions.

zee_card.jpg

After Zee, I took the Jeep to get fully detailed. We are talking stripped back to the chassis. They clean the seats, carpets, headliners, every piece on the car, it looks brand new inside!

Photos at detailers:

jeep_clean_1.jpg

When they said to the chassis, they meant it!

jeep_clean_2.jpg

jeep_clean_3.jpg

You will not find a better Pathfinder in the DR for the price.
Especially one that has a clear and clean documented history.

Take a look around, do your due diligence :)

PF_1.jpg

PF_2.jpg

PF_3.jpg

PF_4.jpg

PF_5.jpg

PF_6.jpg

PF_7.jpg

PF_8.jpg

Feel free to PM or email me for more info or take a test ride.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Is that the best you could do on the selling price??? Is it negotiable??

At that price, I'll throw in the Kenwood stereo, it's real nice ;)

You will have a hard time finding a better one for the the price. Especially with fully documented service history, well maintained, clean VIN #, excellent condition etc.

This is the DR, you will find lot of junk, chopped and poorly maintained vehicles here. So I strongly recommend you do your due diligence if your looking to buy a used one.

If you're still serious, contact me :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have driven the car once, in perfect condition. The stereo is brand new and so are the speakers. The car is clean and spotless from inside.
AZB

Feb 7, 2007
Robert I hope the people that cleaned the interior didn't accidentally "disconnect" anything. I had my car stripped to clean as well recently and the a-holes disconnected one of the grounds, and the car had serious electric problems afterward, had to take it to dealer in SD to have it checked and "fixed" for a hefty price tag.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert I hope the people that cleaned the interior didn't accidentally "disconnect" anything. I had my car stripped to clean as well recently and the a-holes disconnected one of the grounds, and the car had serious electric problems afterward, had to take it to dealer in SD to have it checked and "fixed" for a hefty price tag.

It's working perfectly. The people that stripped and cleaned the car have seen many Pathfinders and many dealers take their cars their to be detailed.
I must admit it's a bit scary seeing all the pieces, but they did a fantastic job.

I want to make sure whoever buys it, gets a great Jeep.
This is why I had it fully checked and detailed by people that know what they are doing and come highly recommended.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It's working perfectly. The people that stripped and cleaned the car have seen many Pathfinders and many dealers take their cars their to be detailed.
I must admit it's a bit scary seeing all the pieces, but they did a fantastic job.

I want to make sure whoever buys it, gets a great Jeep.
This is why I had it fully checked and detailed by people that know what they are doing and come highly recommended.
How much did the detail cost and how long did it take?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert, Is that an SE or LE and does it have 4WD when needed.

It's a LE 2WD.

I live in the city, so never had the need for 4WD.
Plus when I brought it, I wanted cloth seats for the heat and the spare wheel that stored underneath the Jeep.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If it was 4WD and diesel, we'd be knocking over anyone in our way to grab it!!!

Boo hoo....

My husband is determined that we need a diesel. If anyone else is selling a diesel suv/car/truck, send me a PM please!

AE

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have a couple of offers on the table. Anyone else?

You're not going to find a better one in the DR, especially at this price.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
If it was 4WD and diesel, we'd be knocking over anyone in our way to grab it!!!

Boo hoo....

My husband is determined that we need a diesel. If anyone else is selling a diesel suv/car/truck, send me a PM please!

AE

Tell your husband that Diesel fuel is not cheap anymore in the DR. Besides the maintenance costs for them are through the roof..

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Tell your husband that Diesel fuel is not cheap anymore in the DR. Besides the maintenance costs for them are through the roof..

You know, I pointed that out to him.... [here in NJ it costs more than gas] and he insists that it's still cheaper because he says you get better mileage. Now bear in mind he's never owned a diesel vehicle, I think he's always wanted one and has blinders on.

I didn't know about the maintenance costs. Personally, I hate diesel vehicles because of the stinky pollution.

My mother taught me to pick my arguments carefully, I don't think this is one I'll tackle because he's got tunnel vision about it and it's not worth fighting about. I mentioned propane [one of his brothers has that] and he feels it's too dangerous. Me, I'd be happy with a nice little Camry, or a Murano [very similar to my Venza], but he wants the truck/suv. At 5'1" I'll probably need a little step stool to get in. :ermm:

AE

Status
Not open for further replies.