How does this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Girl is 8 years old. Never been legally claimed in DR and therefore there is no documentation on her. My wife can claim her. Take her thru the process, oh what do they call it.... i forget. So then she belongs to my wife, so to speak. Then we would get her visa to come live with us in the USA.

So how easy is this process and what kind of money am I looking at? Do I have to pay bribes to make this happen? How long would the process take.

Any info. would be appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can probably have her say that she was born before she got married to you. You have to file a "Declaration Tard?a" and probably see a judge...

There will be questions asked of the young girl and the "mother"....pretty scary experience and bribary won't work nowadays. There are too many people looking to adopt..

HB

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
L...

how close would they look at this? what occurs if they determine the sworn oath is false? I don't want my wife doing jail time. NL > Not Laughing. Girl belongs to her sister. Would they want DNA? Declarations Tardia occur all the time. I even did one for our first daughter. Just filled out paperwork and they processed it thru. Of course, this is a different set of circumstances.

Anyway, thanks.

P

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Girl belongs to the sister?
you wanna tell us that you are asking here in public how to do some illegal activity???
leave the Gal with her mother and make your own children, declare them as such upon Birth and nothing is a hassle nor needs a bribe.
Mike

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
you wanna tell us that you are asking here in public how to do some illegal activity???

Mike

EXCELLENT POINT!!!!

It's one thing to bribe one's way out of a traffic ticket, but this is something far more serious.

(And I don't doubt that the OP has good intentions in wanting to help his neice, but with the reports on human trafficking being publicized, I think this is a very, very bad idea.)

Last edited:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
EXCELLENT POINT!!!!

It's one thing to bribe one's way out of a traffic ticket, but this is something far more serious.

from my understanding of the OP the case is simply that He and His Wife know a Gal that has a Daughter and they want illegally claim that kid as Theirs.
at the moment I know the name of any of those Child Traffickers involved I will sure report them to the appropriate authorities, no way around.
Mike

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
from my understanding of the OP the case is simply that He and His Wife know a Gal that has a Daughter and they want illegally claim that kid as Theirs.
at the moment I know the name of any of those Child Traffickers involved I will sure report them to the appropriate authorities, no way around.
Mike

I read it differently, but in reading it again, I think you are correct.

Either way, however, the answer is no no no no no no no HELL NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.