Looking for Acupunture on North Coast

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
Does anyone know of a doctor who practices acupuncture on the north coast? My friend has a half paralyzed face and is seeking alternative treatment. Thanks in advance ! K

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Dr. Carlos Rivera 809-586-4113 is a medical doctor, naturopath and chiropractor. He uses many alternative techniques including accupuncture.

he is in Puerto Plata

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Does anyone know of a doctor who practices acupuncture on the north coast? My friend has a half paralyzed face and is seeking alternative treatment. Thanks in advance ! K

That is a symptom a friend of mine with Lyme disease had.

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
any luck with acupunture?

how did it go? did you end up trying the person on the north. i'm in pain here!

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
We have Great confidence in Klaus and Gabriela

gabriela and klaus
809- 571 - 1279
apm.info - Welcome to apm.info
gabriela_christ@yahoo.de

My wife had great difficulty with pain while walking. These two work together and it's amazing what they can do. My wife is walking with much less pain and healthier in other respects. I recommend them highly. So do my friends.

Greg

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
gabriela and klaus
809- 571 - 1279
apm.info - Welcome to apm.info
gabriela_christ@yahoo.de

My wife had great difficulty with pain while walking. These two work together and it's amazing what they can do. My wife is walking with much less pain and healthier in other respects. I recommend them highly. So do my friends.

Greg

Does anyone have an up-to-date number for them? The one posted is disconnected.

I have chronic tennis elbow, i was wondering if it's something they can help me with.

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Hy, this is Gabriela, thank you much for the recomandations. We moved 2 years ago and the new phone number is 809 571 1437 or 809 710 5649.
Dr. Carlos Rivera I can confirm (since I worked 5 years for him), he is a good doctor to see, but you need somebody to translate, he speaks only spanish. If you don`t find anybody I would help you out.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I have just returned from seeing Gabriela and Klaus in Sosua today. After almost a year of enduring this injury (tennis elbow), I am at last pain free!

This is the first time I have elected to try a less conventional type of medicine. They work together and are very thorough in evaluating you. I didn't experience any pain during the treatment and I left their clinic like I was floating on air and now have the full use of my arm.

Brilliant!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm also a bit of an alternative medicine skeptic but acupuncture worked for my lower back pain where other treatments didn't.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Anyone who claims to be a chiropractor in this country should have to be verified first. If the person claims to be a chiropractor then you must demand to see his degrees from accredited chiropractic university (usa or canada). If he is unable to produce his degrees, he is a fake. I say this because in this country, not a single dominican is a chiropractor. All chiropractors in this country are from USA or canada and they all can prove their educational background. We have people practicing chiropractic here for decades yet they have not had a single hour of chiropractic education is any school.
AZB

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
I find AZB hooked on American high priced medical treatments and an education system that requires you to comform. Surprising really for him to say as much because being here in DR means he has thrown off the need to conform. You do live here don't you - AZB
I like Beeza, have been to Gabriela and Kluas when they fixed my knee dislocation and put my shoulder back after a slight dislocation reesulting from some Ocean Racing in Antigua. They are unconventional but their methods work.
AZB - school is not everything unless you want to conform to the norm! When asked if I am normal I always say -yes but I am 6 sigma on the bell curve! If you understand that then you know what normal is! Especially here in the DR

These peolple are good and have some alternative therapies that work.

Olly

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Take it easy ...

It is an advantage to be able to read. our page says: "It has nothing to do with Chiropractic Adjustments"

Put the name Klaus Radloff in the internet and you will see hi is not a fake. You will find many of his former students praising their services with "by Klaus Radloff". As well you will find some books by Klaus Radloff.