At last an FM Rock Radio Station in DR..100.1 FM

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Finally our torture is over. Goodby bachata, merengue, spanish rock and pop music! And all English rock radio station is now in the air 100.1fm. It sounds great! With the very best new music from America and abroad featuring Billboards' top hits in rock, alternative, rap, R&B and electronic music. This station features an administration with heavy society hitters like Hatuey Decamps( former PRD general secretary), Milagros German former Miss World and host of Chevere Nights and Antonio Espaillat owner of the Jet Set. The program director will be Decamps and German's son. The age market is for teens to 27 yr. Olds, but if you are a baby boomer like me, this is right for you. I 've heard the Killers, Franz Ferdinand, the Black Eyed-peas. I can't wait to hear my Rihanna favorite "Rude Boy". I am in heaven. I have the whole package now: Sky's satellite dish stations, I-tunes and 100.1Fm. If you like El Torito, Ricardo Arjona or Aventura you're in the wrong station.

?

? bient?t

Finally our torture is over. Goodby bachata, merengue, spanish rock and pop music! And all English rock radio station is now in the air 100.1fm. It sounds great! With the very best new music from America and abroad featuring Billboards' top hits in rock, alternative, rap, R&B and electronic music. This station features an administration with heavy society hitters like Hatuey Decamps( former PRD general secretary), Milagros German former Miss World and host of Chevere Nights and Antonio Espaillat owner of the Jet Set. The program director will be Decamps and German's son. The age market is for teens to 27 yr. Olds, but if you are a baby boomer like me, this is right for you. I 've heard the Killers, Franz Ferdinand, the Black Eyed-peas. I can't wait to hear my Rihanna favorite "Rude Boy". I am in heaven. I have the whole package now: Sky's satellite dish stations, I-tunes and 100.1Fm. If you like El Torito, Ricardo Arjona or Aventura you're in the wrong station.

So, golo, no Black Crowes and/or B.B. King? If I ever make the move, I'd have to get my B.B. King fix every now and then. Otherwise, I'm SOL.

R

rockero

Can this be as bad as Peruvian rock stations?? IN Lima the staions just play over and over THE Police so lonely and Greg Kihn Break up song,,You will not here no Dio Ozzy Ted Nugent at all,,I bet this DR Station is on line with the ****ty Peru rock stations for sure,,Same old crap and repeat songs over and over each hour,,You will never Here Blue Oyster cult or April wine on A peru rock station,,Ok well how bad is this DR Rock station it must be horrible> Also whats wrong with rock espanol? I Dig Cafe Tacuba Soda Stereo Prisioneros Riff Pappo Blues and other stuff like that,,Not bad at all ok..

May 29, 2006
The Shark Bar in Sosua went to satellite years ago and it was one of the nicer features of the bar. No ads, just good 80s rock with the occational station ID.

Yahoo and many other websites have radio stations as well. If you have a favorite station back home, you can prob get it live-treaming.

R

rockero

YEH I listen to certain music sites and conspiracy sites on the web, Just cant get George Norry coast to coast for free when I am out of Usa,,Yeh I also do youtube music searches too... That is the best way, Again I bet that DR Rock staion is crap like Peruvian rock staions for sure,,That is my bet,,of Course...