Don Blair a Canadian is possilby missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Could anyone with information about his status or whereabouts please post here. He returned about 1 month ago to the Dr and was briefly in Puerto Plata and said to have gone to Santiago. People will remember him from Long Beach when he had the dune buggies or Ratbuggies

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Don Blair has passed away.

I have sadly learned that Don has passed away possibly about 9 days ago while in the Dr. His family has been contacted.

I do not know about the circumstances.

I met him at Long Beach about 6 years ago at Derek's bar , where he used to drive to in his dune buggy from his house between Imbert and Luperon.

I enjoyed visiting him at his house there initially with my buddy "Eugene -the dancing machine" -as Larry Cooper used to call him.

Don had been working back near MacTier in Canada saving money to return to the Dr. for the past 2 1/2 years.

I kept in touch with Don in Canada in MacTier , not far from where I live . where he was working until recently.

He was really looking forward to returning to the DR ,and did return to the Dr about a month ago. Don loved it there.

He was full of life and had lots and lots of great Dr stories.

Another bud gone now. You will be missed Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.