German Lady

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
German lady "Anita minafa" is hospitalized at Hospital Jose Maria Cabral y baez of Santiago City, she is very sick and needs help of her friends and neighbors from Cabarete as she doesn't have any relatives in the DR.

I heard this lady asking for help on a radio show.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I think it would be good if some one who speaks her language can go and visit her as she is not able to communicated very well in Spanish.
But when you are in this conditions any help is appreciated.

This is what I think!!

JJ

Reactions: mountainannie

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
She was interviewed for the radio show enlamanana.com but the lack of communication between she and the interviewer is what made this more difficult. I'm just wondering if some Germans who lives in DR and reads this forum maybe knows this lady...
It's hard to be in different country in this condition with no one who to call.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Maybe if you are kind enough to pay her hospital bills.
AZB
She is at a public hospital, so I guess there wont be any kind of bill to pay maybe she needs some one who can help with some tramites with with her Embassy y talves some help to get some medicina.
I'll call my uncle who is a catholic father in Santiago I'm pretty sure he can do something for her.

JJl

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Notify the German consul or ambassador

German lady "Anita minafa" is hospitalized at Hospital Jose Maria Cabral y baez of Santiago City, she is very sick and needs help of her friends and neighbors from Cabarete as she doesn't have any relatives in the DR.

I heard this lady asking for help on a radio show.

JJ

He may be able to get her home.

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
Puerto Plata has no German Honorary Consul anymore but you may call the German Embassy in Santo Domingo. If she is a German Citizen they will help for sure.

German Embassy (+1809) 542.8950 ext. 130

Sombody with more details should post this on the German speaking DomRep webseite. Maybe somebody even knows her.
Even if you post it in English - many Germans understand English and I`m sure somebody will help.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Puerto Plata has no German Honorary Consul anymore but you may call the German Embassy in Santo Domingo. If she is a German Citizen they will help for sure.

German Embassy (+1809) 542.8950 ext. 130

Sombody with more details should post this on the German speaking DomRep webseite. Maybe somebody even knows her.
Even if you post it in English - many Germans understand English and I`m sure somebody will help.

Can anybody post a link to that site?

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Good news

I just received an Email from Jose Gutierrez ( enlamanana.com) where he says that the German embassy was notified and that they are in charge of this case.

thanks.

JJ

Reactions: Celt202

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You're a good man, JJ. I always enjoy your posts, you're a credit to DR - you singlehandedly give Dominicans a good name!

AE