If You Like Delicious Chicken Wings - Sosua

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
The Rumba at the corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen in Sosua has just opened a restaurant which serves the best wings in town. I had them and they were delicious. They have other things on the menu but the wings are to die for. Chris, a retired doctor from the US, is the chef with his girlfriend. He offers great food and interesting conversation.

Reactions: badpiece33
Mar 2, 2008
Chris is a very hard-working guy, who knows how to prepare great food. He ran another "burger and wing" place before, and he has an excellent reputation around the north coast.

He now has a wonderful location, and I wish him and his girlfriend the best of luck and continued success. I'm sure he will do very well at his new and improved location.

The Rumba at the corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen in Sosua has just opened a restaurant which serves the best wings in town. I had them and they were delicious. They have other things on the menu but the wings are to die for. Chris, a retired doctor from the US, is the chef with his girlfriend. He offers great food and interesting conversation.

The Rumba is a good change from El Flow in the late afternoon early evening also, There is more room to stretch out and seems like you get more of a breeze than in Flow and you can watch the same women from across the street. 2 thumbs up for Rumba and now they got food!!!! Whoopie....

2timer

May 29, 2010
Rumba Bar has just added food today and the chicken wings are unbelieveable good.Burgers are great also.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Sorry, the wings were not good!

Overcooked, dry, and small. Tipico RD. The sauces were ok. Service was slow and stupid.

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
Big D's wings at Passions

Stopped by Passions the other night, and Big D, who also has a place on Sosua Beach, is now doing wings at Passions. Really good, there were a lot of different sauces to choose from and they were all really good (and cheap. and decent wings too).