Thread: If You Like Delicious Chicken Wings - Sosua

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up If You Like Delicious Chicken Wings - Sosua

The Rumba at the corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen in Sosua has just opened a restaurant which serves the best wings in town. I had them and they were delicious. They have other things on the menu but the wings are to die for. Chris, a retired doctor from the US, is the chef with his girlfriend. He offers great food and interesting conversation.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris is a very hard-working guy, who knows how to prepare great food. He ran another "burger and wing" place before, and he has an excellent reputation around the north coast.

He now has a wonderful location, and I wish him and his girlfriend the best of luck and continued success. I'm sure he will do very well at his new and improved location.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seachange View Post
    The Rumba at the corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen in Sosua has just opened a restaurant which serves the best wings in town. I had them and they were delicious. They have other things on the menu but the wings are to die for. Chris, a retired doctor from the US, is the chef with his girlfriend. He offers great food and interesting conversation.
    The Rumba is a good change from El Flow in the late afternoon early evening also, There is more room to stretch out and seems like you get more of a breeze than in Flow and you can watch the same women from across the street. 2 thumbs up for Rumba and now they got food!!!! Whoopie....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

are they buffalo style wings?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Rumba Bar has just added food today and the chicken wings are unbelieveable good.Burgers are great also.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

lets hope he doesnt start doing ribs

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Sorry, the wings were not good!

Overcooked, dry, and small. Tipico RD. The sauces were ok. Service was slow and stupid.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Big D's wings at Passions

Stopped by Passions the other night, and Big D, who also has a place on Sosua Beach, is now doing wings at Passions. Really good, there were a lot of different sauces to choose from and they were all really good (and cheap. and decent wings too).