Sobeida is in the house!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Guardian Angels Needed Now

OMG, it looks as if they are going to shoot her right there on the tarmac.... :surprised
Well, I guess too many press guys around... things will have to wait then.
BTW, who pays for the (Lear ?) jet?

donP

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
OMG, it looks as if they are going to shoot her right there on the tarmac.... :surprised

donP

I hear that it was somebody name, Agosto

:pirate:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
no flat screen tvs in that prison- I visited on a story - it is one of the new prisons for restorative justice...

If you are willing to pay the right amount of cash, not only you can have a flat screen TV, you can have internet, cell phone and even a personal chef in the jail. I wish they start asking for personal chiropractors. Ummm, that would be great. Imagine, eating a nice steak, watching a good movie on HDTV and then charging $300 dollars for 30 minute of work. hahahaha. all in a jail.
AZB

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Wow! Talk about delusional...

Don Pablo said he was very sad and hopes that his daughter can prove that her relationship with Figueroa Agosto is strictly sentimental and that she is not involved in the illicit drug trade attributed to him. He said that as a true Christian, each night, he prays God will help his daughter prove her innocence so she can be freed to take care of her two children, ages 6 and 8 whom she abandoned when she went into hiding

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hmmm

donP

my thoughts exactly, i hate when prisoners are transported around in private jets....RIDICULOUS!!! :tired:

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
If you are willing to pay the right amount of cash, not only you can have a flat screen TV, you can have internet, cell phone and even a personal chef in the jail. I wish they start asking for personal chiropractors. Ummm, that would be great. Imagine, eating a nice steak, watching a good movie on HDTV and then charging $300 dollars for 30 minute of work. hahahaha. all in a jail.
AZB

Najayo mujeres is on "nuevo modelo penitenciario", it's not like that.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
AZB, take note!

Hey Aftab,

See, some poor barrio girls do make good! ;) lol
The Listin Diario compiles details on the life of the North Coast woman who went from being a poor girl in Gaspar Hernandez, to being a "dancer" in Switzerland at 17 years, to the high-rolling girlfriend of the man known as the Pablo Escobar of the Caribbean.

t9d26v.gif

SantiagoDR