Delancer Cable Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Our cable in Sosua from Delancer has been out all day. The tv showed Tarjeta Receptor Dispar and a bunch of letters and numbers in the middle top of the screen. Anyone know what's going on?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Our cable in Sosua from Delancer has been out all day. The tv showed Tarjeta Receptor Dispar and a bunch of letters and numbers in the middle top of the screen. Anyone know what's going on?

Press menu - busca automatica.
If that doen't work, call them with your receiver number. Probably too late toaday, sorry, just tuned in to DR1. Mine is working. Good Luck.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Didn't work but thanks for the suggestion. Will call tomorrow.

I should PM you this but maybe it'll help others. Unplug your receiver. Pull out the card. Plug in and turn on receiver then push the card back in. Do the menu stuff again.

Aug 21, 2007
I should PM you this but maybe it'll help others. Unplug your receiver. Pull out the card. Plug in and turn on receiver then push the card back in. Do the menu stuff again.

Eddy- Will that work with their internet, too?

My tv is working, but the internet cannot connect. I stopped at Delancer first thing this morning with the box and my computer. They said they can't check it. The repairman will come. Can't say when, though. He is very, very busy right now.

Lindsey

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy- Will that work with their internet, too?

My tv is working, but the internet cannot connect. I stopped at Delancer first thing this morning with the box and my computer. They said they can't check it. The repairman will come. Can't say when, though. He is very, very busy right now.

Lindsey

For internet: Turn everything off, disonnect all cables "To your router" including power cord. Wait a couple of minutes. plug everything in and fire up the router. "turn it on LOL".
Plan B: wait for the Tech.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Eddy, Thanks for the suggestion. This has been a comedy of errors. Called them about cable and internet being out. Told we had to bring box in. No repairmen. Just sent the box in. Then found out internet came on and read your post. If the internet had been on I would have tried what you suggested. Will try it next time before taking the box in. Hopefully the box will come back reset, fixed or we will get a new box. Friday's must be reset day because the cable always goes out sometime during that particular day of the week. Thank goodness for the wisdom of the DR1 community!

Reactions: LindseyKaufman
Status
Not open for further replies.