Can someone recommend a good doctor in Punta Cana / Bavaro?

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
My partner would like to get a basic physical exam. Can anyone recommend a reputable English-speaking doctor in the Punta Cana / Bavaro area?

Syl

Sep 11, 2010
Hi! I've lived in Punta Cana for 9 months with my husband and we always went to Centro Medico Punta Cana where the doctors always solved our problems efficiently. I haven't got one of the doctor's cards at hand but I promise to look for it tomorrow to give you some more info.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Hi! I've lived in Punta Cana for 9 months with my husband and we always went to Centro Medico Punta Cana where the doctors always solved our problems efficiently. I haven't got one of the doctor's cards at hand but I promise to look for it tomorrow to give you some more info.

Dr. Blanco is one of the best there.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If the Hospiten in Punta Cana is like the Hospiten in Santo Domingo, then go to Hospiten.

In Santo Domingo, it looks, feels and runs like a real first world hospital with excellent staff etc. Plus they take local insurance.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If the Hospiten in Punta Cana is like the Hospiten in Santo Domingo, then go to Hospiten.

In Santo Domingo, it looks, feels and runs like a real first world hospital with excellent staff etc. Plus they take local insurance.

The one in Punta Cana takes local insurance also.