Thread: Strip Club in Cristo Rey, Puerto Plata

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Strip Club in Cristo Rey, Puerto Plata

Does anyone know the name of the strip club in Cristo Rey and what street is it on?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there is one in that area.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Nearest one I can think of is Enigma, which is on the main highway almost under the "dry bridge" (viaduct or puente seco), on the right-hand side when travelling from the hospital towards La Javilla. It is in the corner of a small shopping precinct called Plaza Turistica or something similar (if I remember correctly).

Their signboard amusingly boasts "24 sympathetic girls". Just the place to go if you fall over and graze your knee, I imagine.

(I have visited three times and never seen more than 6 or 7 female staff, none of them particularly sympathetic when the time came to present the bill for drinks).

The nearest lively club to Cristo Rey is Kakaobaka which is adjacent to the Parada de Sos˙a (carrito starting point next to the Hospital). Can get full to bursting on Sunday evenings with Haitians. Fun, but not for the faint-hearted, and no strippers.
    Last edited by london777; 07-30-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm I am pretty sure Enigma is not a strip club...... but you never know what the owner might have done to try and drive business.........

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMV123 View Post
    Hmmmm I am pretty sure Enigma is not a strip club...... but you never know what the owner might have done to try and drive business.........
    I have seen one striptease on two of my visits and two stripteases on the third of my visits (all this year). Certainly not non-stop striptease though (thank goodness).

The place was almost dead on each occasion though a friend reported it was lively on another occasion recently.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMV123 View Post
    It changed and is a strip bar now.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to get out more!!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure the one I'm talking about is pretty new. Just off main road.