Strip Club in Cristo Rey, Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Nearest one I can think of is Enigma, which is on the main highway almost under the "dry bridge" (viaduct or puente seco), on the right-hand side when travelling from the hospital towards La Javilla. It is in the corner of a small shopping precinct called Plaza Turistica or something similar (if I remember correctly).

Their signboard amusingly boasts "24 sympathetic girls". Just the place to go if you fall over and graze your knee, I imagine.

(I have visited three times and never seen more than 6 or 7 female staff, none of them particularly sympathetic when the time came to present the bill for drinks).

The nearest lively club to Cristo Rey is Kakaobaka which is adjacent to the Parada de Sos?a (carrito starting point next to the Hospital). Can get full to bursting on Sunday evenings with Haitians. Fun, but not for the faint-hearted, and no strippers.

Last edited:

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Hmmmm I am pretty sure Enigma is not a strip club...... but you never know what the owner might have done to try and drive business.........

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Hmmmm I am pretty sure Enigma is not a strip club...... but you never know what the owner might have done to try and drive business.........
I have seen one striptease on two of my visits and two stripteases on the third of my visits (all this year). Certainly not non-stop striptease though (thank goodness).

The place was almost dead on each occasion though a friend reported it was lively on another occasion recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.