Housekeeper Nanny Needed, again

citimq2

Jun 20, 2010
Live-in Maid/Housekeeper/Nanny needed in Santiago....

I'm a US Citizen living with my Dominican wife and son in Santiago and we just lost our Live-in housekeeper again... to her boyfriend promising her the world so she abandoned us.

My wife is now 31 weeks pregnant and not very mobile and I travel back and forth to the states.

We need an honest, hard working woman to live in and manage the household while I'm away with very little supervision. This person needs to be very independent with no drama outside of work, meaning no children or boyfriends calling all day and night.

You will be well compensated,

Living conditions are top notch, with private entrance, queen sized bed, closets and full bathroom, with privacy.

Food and boarding are included with a monthly salary of $8000RD paid 50% on the 15th and 50% 30th of each month. If the individual is exceptional I will bump you up to $10,000 per month.

This is a 6 day a week job requiring overnight stay through the week (no day workers), Saturday night Sunday off, but must be onsite by 7:30am Monday.

When the baby is born this will be a 7 days but additional compensation will offered.

The house is in a very very quiet, no crime area of Santiago 2 blocks off 27 De Febrero with easy access to the T car. This is a large 4000 sq ft house with pool and park like setting.