The best Mero

faer

Jan 6, 2005
can?t remember

well, it has been nearly 4 years since I left DR, but this place is over the road just leaving Nagua to Sanchez, great place, lots of fish and seafood....used to stop there when driving to Las Terrenas....
ohhhh...I miss DR....hopefully next year we'll go on vacation...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
well, it has been nearly 4 years since I left DR, but this place is over the road just leaving Nagua to Sanchez, great place, lots of fish and seafood....used to stop there when driving to Las Terrenas....
ohhhh...I miss DR....hopefully next year we'll go on vacation...

Chen's might be the one you mean. On the beach side. They have very good seafood there.

faer

Jan 6, 2005
Chen's might be the one you mean. On the beach side. They have very good seafood there.

nope, but I recalled something last night, it started with "parada", could it be Parada Rodriguez/Fernandez or something like that?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
nope, but I recalled something last night, it started with "parada", could it be Parada Rodriguez/Fernandez or something like that?

Parada Rodriguez is right next to Chen's. That could be it.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
the best mero is the Mero Criollo, the imported frozen mero sucks.most places serves the imported (is cheaper). but if you want a great mero, ask for mero criollo.