I need a "decent" and successful used car "dealer in Santo Domingo

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
After two year of fighting my insurance company and the relentless efforts of attorney Dr. Julio Brea Guzm?n (Ariza-Guzm?n), "we" are finally to receive my 2006 Toyota HiLux truck back repaired properly (some may remember the story of first truck and the accident at Bani's Nizao intersection).

Anyways, since I was not going to sit around or walk for two years, I had bought a new vehicle and have no use for the old truck.
I don't even want to bring it over to the North Coast, since it's not insured at the current time.

As it has had an accident, I am also NOT offering the vehicle for sale here (on dr1).

I am thus looking for a "decent" but effective used car "dealer" in Santo Domingo... basically inviting recommendations, experiences and warn off's (warnings please to PM only!).

Thanks! ... J-D.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Nobody in Santo Domingo with a "pet" used car dealer? Really?
I can't believe it!

... J-D.

Nobody probably wants to recommend one because if the deal backfires it will look bad for them, usually used car dealers don't have good reputations...

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Does the dealer have to be in Santo Domingo? My brother is a used car dealer, but in Cotui. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you his contact number, or you can just look for Johnny Motors in the yellow pages.