Thread: I need a "decent" and successful used car "dealer in Santo Domingo

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I need a "decent" and successful used car "dealer in Santo Domingo

After two year of fighting my insurance company and the relentless efforts of attorney Dr. Julio Brea [FONT=Arial]Guzmán[/FONT] (Ariza-[FONT=Arial]Guzmán[/FONT]), "we" are finally to receive my 2006 Toyota HiLux truck back repaired properly (some may remember the story of first truck and the accident at Bani's Nizao intersection).

Anyways, since I was not going to sit around or walk for two years, I had bought a new vehicle and have no use for the old truck.
    I don't even want to bring it over to the North Coast, since it's not insured at the current time.

As it has had an accident, I am also NOT offering the vehicle for sale here (on dr1).

I am thus looking for a "decent" but effective used car "dealer" in Santo Domingo... basically inviting recommendations, experiences and warn off's (warnings please to PM only!).

Thanks! ... J-D.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody in Santo Domingo with a "pet" used car dealer? Really?
    I can't believe it!

... J-D.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J D Sauser View Post
    Nobody in Santo Domingo with a "pet" used car dealer? Really?
    I can't believe it!

... J-D.
    Nobody probably wants to recommend one because if the deal backfires it will look bad for them, usually used car dealers don't have good reputations...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Does the dealer have to be in Santo Domingo? My brother is a used car dealer, but in Cotui. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you his contact number, or you can just look for Johnny Motors in the yellow pages.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I might can hook you up in Santiago.