Looking for a MANGO productor/cooperativa/wholesale

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I have been approached by a foreign fruit importer (importing to a country abroad).
"We" are looking for a source, a producer, a cooperativa, or a wholesale company which could supply them with quality Mangoes:

• Variety: "Kent" or "Tommy"
  • Packaging: 4Kg or 10Lbs cartons.
  • Size/Quality: # "10" caliber.

Please post suggestions ideas and comments here and PM or e-mail me contact info to: info@hispanosuizainvest.com (that's MY bidness e-mail)

I am in no way an expert in fruits but "they" are IN business and serious. They currently get their Mangoes from an other Latin American country and I am trying to get them to buy Dominican. So, we need a professional, no-bull source.

Thanks! ... J-D.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Get in touch with dolores@dr1.com. That is not her email. Send me an email or a PM and I will give you here best email address.
There is a mango coop in Bani that is very active....she knows all about it I do believe...or knows who does.

HB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
My husband said to pass on the number for the Bani Agriculture Department, they will be able to give you the info you need for local growers/coop. He said they grow both of those varieties in large quantities there:

809-522-3955

AE