Burn Notice - Casting for Dominicans

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
From my inbox. Suggest you email them direct if you are interested.

----------------------------

We are creating a marketplace/bazar scene that takes place in the Dominican Republic. We are looking for talent from 10 years old to 80 years old.
Must look like you could be from the Dominican.
If you have any special skill, please list them.

We are looking for a talent who can shine shoes and also someone who knows how to chap a coconut.

You must submit the following information:
1. Name
2. Contact Number
3. Age Range
4. Wardrobe Size and Height
5. Must be a full body shot - Current picture (you MUST attach a picture!)
-Save it as Last Name, First Name.jpg
6. Have you ever worked on Burn Notice or The Glades? If yes, what role did you play.
7. Are you a Florida Resident?

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $105/12 hrs OT after 12

E-mail: burnnotice@backgroundentertainment.com

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Burn Notice is a great series that combines smart, funny, light and serious.

That they have contacted DR1 is an indication of the brains involved in this production.

After 3 years of production it was renewed for 3 more seasons. Season 4 is in the can and unfolding in the USA right now.

"Burn Notice" (2007) - Episode list

I may respond to this even though I'm Boston Irish. If they can work in an expat living in the DR scenario I would fly to Miami to do it. Slim chance but if you are Dominican in Florida or a Dominican who travels to Florida frequently this is a chance to participate in an outstanding production.

Burn Notice is one of those productions that has boosted the careers of several actors who have toiled well in the trenches, Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar and Bruce Campbell. It is also a great success for Sharon Gless who was Det. Sgt. Christine Cagney in Cagney and Lacey that ran from 1982 to 1988. She has kept working ever since.

Burn Notice runs on FX in Santo Domingo channel 32 (my service). Right now they are running reruns of season 3 on Thursdays at 10 PM and Fridays at 6 PM.

Occasionally they have BN marathons. I hunker down when that happens.

I'm waiting for the start of Season 4 here.

Reactions: SantiagoDR