CableNet In Santiago...Good or Bad

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I was visited by two young ladies yesterday representing CableNet T.V.
Their programming in English seems pretty extensive and I am considering using this companies services. Does anyone here in Santiago use them and if so what have your experiences been with them. They have CBS, NBC, and ABC plus a lot more, so any help with info. would be appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have CableNet only because it has CBS and more English language ESPN than Aster.

However, they sometimes will switch off a channel for baseball games which can be annoying. They do have good service and their personnel are really nice and they try to please.

HB

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have CableNet only because it has CBS and more English language ESPN than Aster.

However, they sometimes will switch off a channel for baseball games which can be annoying. They do have good service and their personnel are really nice and they try to please.

HB

CBS is the main channel I am looking for, I currently have Star without CBS.
I am probably going to keep both since they both have different English channels. Is CBS turned off quite a bit at night or is it pretty stable?
Thank you.....

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Very good. They are responsible. (rare here)...lol...they came 3 times and called me at least 5 times to make sure that all channels were working when I moved to a different address.
Also, they provide a pick up payment service every month . A very nice guy comes on the 16th of the month for the payment at no extra charge.
I am happy with them.
Cablenet Dominicana, SA
Ave. Vicente Estrella esquina R. Cesar Tolentino, Santiago RD
Tel: 809-276-4500