NBC/CNBC CHANNELS via DELANCER - POOR PICTURE

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Its also ABC & CBS. We (our family , neighbors and)have been calling and actually going to the office to complain for over two weeks. At first they said we had a cable box defect then when we used another box and showed it was not the boxes they said it was in our building cable line. They added a new line joiner/coupler and still same problem. On the third visit they proclaimed problem with the lines in the Perla Marina and would repair "manana". Since we all know manana translates to no particular tomorrow we are at a standstill and the interference has gotten worse. Fun times!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Its also ABC & CBS. We (our family , neighbors and)have been calling and actually going to the office to complain for over two weeks. At first they said we had a cable box defect then when we used another box and showed it was not the boxes they said it was in our building cable line. They added a new line joiner/coupler and still same problem. On the third visit they proclaimed problem with the lines in the Perla Marina and would repair "manana". Since we all know manana translates to no particular tomorrow we are at a standstill and the interference has gotten worse. Fun times!

Let's wait and see if there's a population increase in 9 months at Perla Marina. ;) If Claro TV could get their act together, that might be the way to go. I recently cancelled cable internet after 6 months of terrible if any connection. The same scenario multiple calls to them and several visits. They couldn't sort it out. Lucky I had Codetel internet at the same time. I intend to use the US$51.00 to increase my Codetel speed.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
If you haven’t already tried this, hit your menu button, slide it to automatic and hit enter. Allow the programming to download all the channels again. You may have to do this several times especially given the area that you are in. The music channel will appear (#?), and then go to 156 or whatever you want to check on the quality. This may help as it has worked for me at times, especially when I've had channels drop out.