Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone who can cut/style gringa's hair

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for someone who can cut/style gringa's hair

My wife is in need of someone in Puerto Plata that can cut and style gringa hair. thanks Phil

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
    My wife is in need of someone in Puerto Plata that can cut and style gringa hair. thanks Phil
    You're about 3 hours late in your request Phil - I had Ginnie'S hairdresser of 16 years around at just before 2 o'clock today!! She is presently the Salon/Boutique manager at the Breezes hotel (whatever it is now called) but will cut & style here in Bayardo on her days off!

Send me a PM with your e-mail/Tel number & I'll ask Ramona to get in touch with you! ~ Grahame.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If your wife were willing to come to Cabarete, I highly recommend Anna (Anna's Salon). She's from Serbia and an incredible good hair dresser, speaks English and Spanish fluently and unlike most hairdressers she cuts her hair the way you want it!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

In Sosua, the Go-To guy is Andreas, a German next to Morua Mai. Unfortunately he is on vacation for the next three weeks. He speaks English, Spanish, and German. Perhaps French. Never had the opportunity to ask. Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment, as he has regular customers and also travels back and forth to Miami where he also has a home. But, as far a I (and many others) are concerned, he is the best!

Lindsey

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Between Sosua and Cabarete, at Las Canas resort/condo's there is a hairdresser with a salon on site. Her name is Danielle and she is awesome.
    Speaks Spanish, German and English. I was back in Ontario and waited to come home to the DR before I got my hair done!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll second Danielle - she's as good as my stylist in NY at 1/3rd the price. Very maticulous, on time, and really gives you what you ask for. Highly recommend.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Daniela

Agree that she is great, cuts and colours my hair just the way I want it... has my highest recommendation.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

i have my hair cut at a salon in bayardo. the owner herself - patricia - does the job and so far i have been happy with them. but maybe i am not a fussy customer: i usually just cut 10-15 cm off and only once i went for an actual proper haircut with a fringe, it was fantastic thou!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    i have my hair cut at a salon in bayardo. the owner herself - patricia - does the job and so far i have been happy with them. but maybe i am not a fussy customer: i usually just cut 10-15 cm off and only once i went for an actual proper haircut with a fringe, it was fantastic thou!
    That is the salon that Ramona used when she coloured & cut Ginnie's hair - next time you need it doing, see if Ramona will come over for you on her day off! ~ Grahame.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

the worst one i had was opposite the Britannia in sosua, she kept pulling my hair up into spikes and chopping bits off- she looked at my hair as if she had never seen hair before- I think the place may have gone now and turned into the elephant pizza house

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast