El Campito Bar - Live Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetodance

Aug 15, 2010
Would anyone happen to know anything about el campito bar? On youtube, I found great videos of some famous bachata bands playing here. I understand it is near the Playa Dorada.

I have tried to find a web site for this bar to find out whether of not they have a schedule for live performances. Would anyone happen to have any information that might help me out? Also, does anyone know if the crowd dances while the band is playing?

Thank you.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Would anyone happen to know anything about el campito bar? On youtube, I found great videos of some famous bachata bands playing here. I understand it is near the Playa Dorada.

I have tried to find a web site for this bar to find out whether of not they have a schedule for live performances. Would anyone happen to have any information that might help me out? Also, does anyone know if the crowd dances while the band is playing?

Thank you.
El Campito is just one of a number of local venues where you can catch the top bachateros so don't focus only on that or you might miss a concert elsewhere.

All of them have dancing areas. Sometimes immediately in front of the band, sometimes to one side (El Campito) or at the back of the tables.

I too would love to know where one can see a schedule of performances in advance. I rely on noticing the stencilled placards along the roadside, which is not great because they leave outdated ones hanging for months afterwards.

lovetodance

Aug 15, 2010
Dear London 777,

Thanks so much for replying. The "stencilled placards along the roadside" are better than nothing.

I apologize for not thanking you sooner but have been away.

Status
Not open for further replies.