Jarabacoa Gym

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
There are two I know of. One next door a couple of doors down from Supermercado Jarabacoa, and the other down the hill from downtown on Sanchez, I believe.

The one on Sanchez is two stories and pretty decent. The other is a cracker box.

stevegigs

Oct 24, 2007
Thanx Cobra, I am thinking about coming to Jarabacoa for a month in Oct. Can you recomend any places to stay ? Last time I was there I stayed at Jimenona on the river. I liked it for a couple of days, but too far from town. Thanx again for your help

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thanx Cobra, I am thinking about coming to Jarabacoa for a month in Oct. Can you recomend any places to stay ? Last time I was there I stayed at Jimenona on the river. I liked it for a couple of days, but too far from town. Thanx again for your help
A few options I would use for myself:
  • Brisas del Yaque II, right in the middle of downtown. Smallish, new, no restaurant (I know of) and VERY nice. Semi-budget pricing.
  • Pinar Dorado, a few blocks from town, almost walking distance, just acquired by the local university to train holte management. Decent place, nice grounds, good food/drink, has a little wear and tear but decent pricing.
  • You know the GL. Nice place but a little remote.
  • Jarabacoa River Club. Lucille did a recent report on them, new rooms, beautiful facilities, a few kms from town toward Manabao. Pricing is similar to the GJ.

Good luck and enjoy your stay! :classic:

anamartinez

Aug 17, 2010
Dominican beauty salon

I had heard of someones asking for a dominican beauty salon in the bay area. I know about one tht just opened at Hilltop Mall at Richmond, next to Walmart. The place is beautiful and stylist, they use good products, one call Tec Italy an also dominican products. Imail me for more information