Thread: HELP!Anyone travelling to POP from Toronto this week?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default HELP!Anyone travelling to POP from Toronto this week?

If anyone is travelling to POP from Toronto this week or next week latest...we need help!

We need to send a pair of car keys back to the DR that were mistakenly brought up here!!!...there is no spare set of keys...lol

Please contact me ASAP if you are travelling to POP from Toronto this week!!

Thanks in advance!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My advice about the keys

Fedex them. customs won't look to charge $$ for a set of keys, and it safer than them traveling with strangers.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

What risk is there in a stranger bringing those keys? Even in the EXTREMELY unlikely event that someone with wrong intentions offered to do this, THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CAR IS! You meet them in a public place, take the keys and thank them for their help.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ray718 View Post
    Fedex them. customs won't look to charge $$ for a set of keys, and it safer than them traveling with strangers.
    I think perhaps you under-estimate the power and loyalty of the DR1 family, Ray.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I ask for help here on DR1 first...because I have already had very nice experiences from helpful DR1ers in the past.

It saves the (at least)$80 shipping fees, and there's less chance of them getting lost or stolen with someone travelling than with a shipping company...IMHO.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If you still need a mule for those keys, email me at joeneurauterAThotmailDOTcom. I'll be flying out of Toronto on Sat the 28th and for the price of an ice-cold presidente...