Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Cucumber Facial Cleanser

    Does anyone know if there are similar products in the DR like the June Jacobs Spa Collection.

    On a recent trip I sequestered the mints on the pillow so to speak!

    The Citrus cleansing bar is not bad but the cucumber facial is real!

    Laugh if you want but ...,

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    darling you must try the aloe vera mask

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If I can't buy my products in Canada I visit the store "The Face Shop" in Plaza Central. Reminds me of the Body Shop store.

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Order online, Mike, if you can't do without your cucumber facial.

    June Jacobs Spa Collection

    Looking forward to seeing your face.....soft as a baby's behind?!

    Lindsey

  5. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    Order online, Mike, if you can't do without your cucumber facial.

    June Jacobs Spa Collection

    Looking forward to seeing your face.....soft as a baby's behind?!

    Lindsey
    I found this before and was looking for something less expensive.

    St. Ives used to make an apricot facial scrub which was excellent for $6

    Amazon has the big bars of June Jacobs cucumber cleanser priced between $12-$18 so i might order a couple of those but with shipping I am looking at $50 for 2 bars of soap

  6. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My barber uses this when I go for a shave.


  7. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post
    I found this before and was looking for something less expensive.

    St. Ives used to make an apricot facial scrub which was excellent for $6

    Amazon has the big bars of June Jacobs cucumber cleanser priced between $12-$18 so i might order a couple of those but with shipping I am looking at $50 for 2 bars of soap
    St Ives still do the Apricot facial scrub, i use it all the time and buy it in Iberia! Infact they have a pretty good range of St Ives products.

  8. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laurajane View Post
    St Ives still do the Apricot facial scrub, i use it all the time and buy it in Iberia! Infact they have a pretty good range of St Ives products.
    Does anyone know if they carry St. Ives in La serena in Pop

  9. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post
    Does anyone know if they carry St. Ives in La serena in Pop
    I am pretty sure Peter uses St. Ives products in the VIP room.
    Just ask for the Rub and Scrub.

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    St Ives scrub can be found in El Pola, La Sirena, El Nacional in Santo Domingo so it should also be in POP!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •