I need a high up contact in Codetel

Feb 7, 2007
I need a high up (very high) contact in Codetel. I have contact to the director of Data Services in SD, but I have already "abused" Don Efrain a lot on previous cases (ayyy Codetel, ayyyy).

The problem:
Looks like when my line was moved to new APT the technician cut corners and made quite an "interesting" connection of my line. It was working well for 3 months, then booom... a problem.

Opening up a ticket got a ball rolling where they found out the line was not where it was supposed to be and instead it was somewhere where something else was supposed to be.

Thinking in depth about it, most likely that "something else" that was supposed to be there was in reality somewhere else where that "something else" was not supposed to be either, etc. A mess. Ayyyy Codetel Ayyyy.

Issue is, the "cabin" where my line is supposed to be has officially no more "free" space. The free space can be made, however, quite easily by repairing/reconditioning the "damaged" ports in the "cabin" (which there are plenty).

It Can be resolved...
Point is, the tech doing the call (after 60 minutes personal private chat) told me things can be done IF the right people want them to be done. And can be done pretty fast. Again, it's a process of simple reconditioning which should not take more than 24 hours.

BUT, that's as far as it gets as himself is concerned. he cannot do reconditioning of the ports and lines, that is made directly by Codetel (he is from a contractor firm). He submitted the case to the cabling department of Codetel.

I am in urgent need
I need someone from high up to exert pressure on the local Tech Supervisor this reconditioning to be done and be done fast. basically, to speed the tickets through the system.

Anybody able to help with their precious contacts?