Modern project building near Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Any body know anything about this project?

Just find it interesting to know if there are already build some of these houses, if its a project. Since I did 6 years Interior Designer as a hobby in after hours schooling, I do love contemparary style and would find it interesting to visit one of these houses if they are already build or know who the architect is.

Dominican Real Estate Viewer

Thx

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
Any body know anything about this project?

Just find it interesting to know if there are already build some of these houses, if its a project. Since I did 6 years Interior Designer as a hobby in after hours schooling, I do love contemparary style and would find it interesting to visit one of these houses if they are already build or know who the architect is.

Dominican Real Estate Viewer

Thx

I'm pretty sure that they are Villas Agua Dulce up in La Mulata - they have a hefty price tag. A French couple are the developers of them, but I'm not sure if they were the designers too.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I'm pretty sure that they are Villas Agua Dulce up in La Mulata - they have a hefty price tag. A French couple are the developers of them, but I'm not sure if they were the designers too.

Thanks for the quick response. Found their website already also with the name you gave.
Gonna check them out when next time in Cabarete, would love to see how the finishing inside and outside is.

Status
Not open for further replies.