Nombre te tienda de Resuestos

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
I'm lookin for the name of a parts supplier located between the la duarte y circumvilation avenida . I believe its located between the bridge in el inguenio abajo. It should be in front of Sadosa Standor. Its close to a carwash called el Puente as well. It is right after la rotonda de el inguenio abajo like your taking the bridge to go to puerto plata.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It would be nice if this person were just a bit more literate!
Tienda de Repuestos is what he/she is looking for.
Between Duarte and Circunvalaci?n.
Located in El Ingenio Abajo, near or in front of Sadosa Standard.
Near a Car Wash called El Puente.
Right near the Traffic Circle (Rotonda) in Ingenio Abajo like you were gotin to take the bridge to Puerto Plata.

Okay.

There is an Ingenio Abajo in Santiago , as well as Sadosa Standard. There is an overpass that crosses the Duarte Highway and connects to the Circumvalaci?n.

So, it seems that along that stretch there is a parts place that this poster wants to know the name of.

I feel like Sherlock Holmes....and Watson!!

HB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
good luck there are like 12 junkyards there. Not to mention those that run up 27 on the way to Colinas

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
lol...well i know where it is, just i cant remember the name right now....if he havent find out i will post it tomorrow

Its located in Ingenio Arriba...not Ingenio abajo
Between Autopista Juaquin Balaguer and Prolongacion Av. Circunvalacion :p lol

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Repuestos usados Gutierrez
80-576-8989

there you go

Thank you very much , yes that is the information I was looking for . I apologize to hillbilly for all that incorrect spelling I was kind of in a rush. Mi espanol es un poquito mejor que eso jejjeejej. Gracias otra ves por la information. Case closed!!!