Anoeca

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I've had money with Alberto for 8 years, and know others who have been with him a lot longer. Interest is always paid on time. The only issues I have ever heard had to do with people who wanted to withdraw large amounts of their capital at the end of their contract and cought him at a bad time when he had a lot loaned out. If they had given him a heads up a few weeks earlier, it would almost certainly have not been an issue at all. They got their money, just had to wait a while.

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
anoeca

Your interest will be wired anywhere you like. I am friends with the original 2 investors who helped him get started 15 years ago or about then. Have never heard of anyone ever getting short changed. Enough said!

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Your interest will be wired anywhere you like. I am friends with the original 2 investors who helped him get started 15 years ago or about then. Have never heard of anyone ever getting short changed. Enough said!
Easy big shooter. I'm just covering all bases. Enough said, to you. BTW, thanks for your reply. OK you can go now.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Where Else

I don't know of better places at the % rates gained. US banks give nothing, the stock market is all over the board. DR Central bank is not so great. Brazilian notes pay less than half; real estate in US the continues to tank. It's all a crap shoot, no? If someone more knowledgeable than I has a better angle, let's hear it. What the hell do you do with cash? Legally of course. And don't try to sell me gold/platinum commodities. Open to suggestions of any kind. I like ANOECA for now. Convince me otherwise.

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
I've had money there for quite a while, never had a problem. Only issue I ever had was showing up too early on pay-day and they didn't have cash yet, it hadn't arrived from the bank. Had to wait a while, but it showed up about 45 minutes later and I was on my way. Last time when I renewed my certificates, I withdrew some capital. I gave them considerable notice, and the money was ready on the day it was supposed to be, no problem at all.

Bainy

Aug 7, 2004
We also have had investments with Alberto for over 6 years and never had any problems. Any withdrawal or interest payments have always arrived on time. :bunny:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Don't kid yoursef......

We also have had investments with Alberto for over 6 years and never had any problems. Any withdrawal or interest payments have always arrived on time. :bunny:

I also have money there.......AND I ENDORSE HIM 100%........have had money with him for the last 8 years................and have NEVER had a problem.............you gotta have balls......(NOT)......SAFE.......;);)

Reactions: Tamborista

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I have had dollar and peso accounts for one year. Early days yet but so far can only report prompt payment and helpful service.

nakom

Jan 26, 2011
What happened to the Anoeca thread that was on here yesterday? Any news on what is happening over there?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think we have had enough rumor mongering.

If you're going to post a rumor, then you better post your full contact details or it's deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.