Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anoeca

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anoeca

Has anyone out there had any experience with Anoeca in PP.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We have some money with him and have had no issues

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have investment money with Alberto and have been doing business with him for 11 years. Never had a problem.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had money with Alberto for 8 years, and know others who have been with him a lot longer. Interest is always paid on time. The only issues I have ever heard had to do with people who wanted to withdraw large amounts of their capital at the end of their contract and cought him at a bad time when he had a lot loaned out. If they had given him a heads up a few weeks earlier, it would almost certainly have not been an issue at all. They got their money, just had to wait a while.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had any problems with interest being wired offshore?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default anoeca

Your interest will be wired anywhere you like. I am friends with the original 2 investors who helped him get started 15 years ago or about then. Have never heard of anyone ever getting short changed. Enough said!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexdr View Post
    Your interest will be wired anywhere you like. I am friends with the original 2 investors who helped him get started 15 years ago or about then. Have never heard of anyone ever getting short changed. Enough said!
    Easy big shooter. I'm just covering all bases. Enough said, to you. BTW, thanks for your reply. OK you can go now.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where Else

I don't know of better places at the % rates gained. US banks give nothing, the stock market is all over the board. DR Central bank is not so great. Brazilian notes pay less than half; real estate in US the continues to tank. It's all a crap shoot, no? If someone more knowledgeable than I has a better angle, let's hear it. What the hell do you do with cash? Legally of course. And don't try to sell me gold/platinum commodities. Open to suggestions of any kind. I like ANOECA for now. Convince me otherwise.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had money there for quite a while, never had a problem. Only issue I ever had was showing up too early on pay-day and they didn't have cash yet, it hadn't arrived from the bank. Had to wait a while, but it showed up about 45 minutes later and I was on my way. Last time when I renewed my certificates, I withdrew some capital. I gave them considerable notice, and the money was ready on the day it was supposed to be, no problem at all.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We also have had investments with Alberto for over 6 years and never had any problems. Any withdrawal or interest payments have always arrived on time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast